Doctor of Clinical and Dynamic Psychology (University of Padua and e-Campus University – 2021).
Master's degree thesis "Archetypal psychology and imaginal pedagogy: the courage to give voice to the soul".
Doctor in Psychological Sciences and Techniques for Personal and Community Services (University of Trieste – 2014)
Final report on "Couple psychodynamic psychotherapy as a help tool for the discomfort of children"
Registered under no. 15 Sect. B Register of the Order of Psychologists of Friuli V.G. (2016)
- rehabilitation, functional re-education and social integration
- support of the parent-child relationship
- health promotion
- modification of risky behaviours
- analysis of behavior, cognitive processes, opinions, attitudes, needs and motivations, social interaction.
The above activities are carried out under the supervision of a Psychologist enrolled in Section A of the Register of the Order of Psychologists of Friuli V.G. as per Law 170/2003.
Master in Gestalt Counselling reached atIstituto Gestalt Pordenone directed by Dr. Danilo Toneguzzi and by Dr. Susanna Carlovich and accredited AICo Italian Association of Counseling.
Thesis on "Family's Life Cycle ". Final thesis, translation of the book written by Franz Ruppert “The systemic constellations in the professional area. Theory and practice"
Master in Clinical Flower-Therapy reached with Dr. Ermanno Paolelli.
Online Counseling (Levels 1 and 2) certified by?Social Work University in Toronto, Canada (2010)
Diksha Giver and Trainer of Oneness University Chennai in India (2008-2013)
For over fifteen years I have been dealing with well-being through Gestalt Counseling service, integrating of thoughts, emotions and behaviors, for overcoming difficulties and achieving personal and professional well-being.
I deal with training at Studio UmanaMente, public, private facilities and online.
I give counseling and coaching sessions and training also in English and French languages.
Motivator and facilitator for the achievement of personal and professional goals and for the healthy nourishment of one's own self-esteem.
Counsellor and trainer for couples and families: I deal with family well-being, from the dynamics in couple and family relationships, to the education and peaceful growth of children / teenagers.
Professional-business counsellor: thanks also to fifteen years of company experience I am a motivator for the management of systemic relationships in the professional field, for the development of leadership and correct professional communication, for the development of skills and for the achievement of professional goals.
With gratitude I was able to work in contact with the following people whose work was particularly important for my human and professional training:
- Danilo Toneguzzi Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Trainer Istituto Gestalt Pordenone
- Susanna Carlovich Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Trainer Istituto Gestalt Pordenone
- Elisabetta Acomanni Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Trainer - Istituto Miriam Polster, Firenze
- Maria Armezzani Professor at University of Padua
- Sri AmmaBhagavan Oneness University Chennay - India
- Paolo Baiocchi Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Trainer - Istituto Gestalt Trieste
- Aldo Becce Professor at University of Trieste
- Insoo Kim Berg Solution Focused Work, Brief family Therapy center, Milwaukee
- Selene Calloni Williams Imaginal Psychologist, Counselor, Coach, Writer and Documentarist - Switzerland
- Maria Grazia Cecchini Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Trainer - Athmos Rome
- Andrea Clarici Professor at University of Trieste
- Antonella D'Orlando Psychologist, Psychotherapist in Udine
- Franco Fabbro Professor at University of Udine, Mindfulness Trainer
- Giuliana Franchini Psychologist, Trainer
- Giuseppe Maiolo Psychologist, Trainer
- Cristina Marogna Professor at University of Padua
- Claudio Naranjo Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Chilean anthropologist
- Stefania Pagni Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Trainer - Istituto Miriam Polster, Firenze
- Ermanno Paolelli Homeopath Doctor, Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist - Bologna
- Paul Parnass Online Counselling Professor at University of Social Work in Toronto, Canada
- Cristiano Crescentini Professor at University of Udine, Mindfulness Trainer
- Cristina Pelizon Professor at University of Trieste
- Alessandra Petrone Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Anthropologist - Istituto Miriam Polster, Firenze
- Ingeborg Rehak ? Channeler, Best of Spirits, Austria
- Richard Schultz ? Coach Wisdom Way, Canada
- Swamiji Counsellor, Ambassador of Peace, Spiritual Healer
- Gianluca Taddei Psychologist, Counsellor, Trainer - Athmos Rome
- Tejasaji Oneness University Chennay - India
- Fabiana Tosoratti Clinical Pedagogist and Counselor, Palmanova UD
- Michele Valerio Trainer, Eupragma, Udine
- Chiara Varrica Professor at e-Campus University of Novedrate (CO)
- Andrea Zanettovich Professor at University of Trieste
- "The Courage to Give Voice to the Soul - Archetypal Psychology and Imaginal Pedagogy" – Etabeta Edizioni, 2022.
- Translation from German into Italian of the book "Berufliche Beziehungswelten" "The World of Professional Relationships. The professional constellations in theory and in practice" written by Dr. Franz Ruppert. (2006) Edigestalt, Pordenone
- "Professional Counseling as a Resource for the Manager. When personal problems affect professional life" (2006) Edigestalt, Pordenone
- "Family's Life Cycle" published in "Fragments of Counseling" Vol. 1 and Collection 2005 (2004, 2005) Edigestalt, Pordenone