If you have reached this page, it is likely that you are deciding if it is time to ask for external support for your discomfort or goal.
Probably you have some decisions to make as:
- whether or not to rely on a practitioner
- choose which practitioner to rely on
- choose how to work with the practitioner - in person or online
Here you can find some thoughts that you probably want to consider to help you with your decision:
- Do you want to have an objective and professional point of view to help you to solve a problem, a difficulty, make a decision, for a loss or for a goal that is important to you?
- Are you experiencing unwanted or unexpected changes and think that your ways of dealing with them do not make you feel good?
- Do you feel that it is time to work on difficult situations that you have experienced in the past, on a relationship or on a negative situation in your personal or professional life?
- Are you looking for information and resources that can help you overcome discomforts you are facing?
- Maybe you feel well and you want a professional to assist you on the journey to your personal growth?
- Do you want to talk about topics that are too intimate to talk about with friends or family members?
- Have you tried to help yourself but the problem is still there?
Self-help books, self-help groups and seminars can have very beneficial effects, but sometimes a personal approach is required.
We, like many other wellness professionals, can accompany you on your path in a professional way with respect to where you want to go.